Exhibit at ChemBio Finland 2021 virtual pre-event in April
The online event enables your company to meet with potential customers. For visitors, we present selected samples from next year’s exhibition programme. Participation in the virtual event will also give visibility in the future, as the programme sections of the virtual event will be used when marketing the ChemBio Finland 2022 event.
Now is the time to make the best marketing decision this spring and participate in the ChemBio virtual pre-event. Virtual stands and other versatile visibility packages will be soon presented on our website.
We are happy to help you plan your participation, let’s be in touch!
- The exhibitors will get their own profile sites where they can present their products and services according to the visual layout of the company.
- Possibility to upload texts, pictures, videos, links.
- Other functions; Chat, matchmaking, online meetings etc.
- Statistics after the event.
- The virtual exhibition stands will be active until ChemBio 2022 event.
- Possibility to increase brand awareness by a wide range of partner packages.
The virtual studio
- The event will be produced as live stream production in the virtual studios at Messukeskus, Helsinki.
- Possibility to use pre recorded material.
- Possibility to have remote speakers.
- All material will be recorded and stored. The track partners can use the materials later on.
- The program will partly be used in the marketing of the 2022 event.
- Possibility to have a limited number of attendees onsite if the Covid-situation will allow.
Meet customers and decision makers face to face again at 2022!
The ChemBio Finland event will be rescheduled to spring 2022. The decision has been made in co-operation with the event organizing partners the Chemical Societies, Finnish Bioindustry Association and the Chemical Industry Association, and is due to the uncertainty and travel restrictions caused by the pandemic situation. ChemBio Finland will open next time at Messukeskus Helsinki on 30-31 March 2022. The international forest industry event PulPaper and the chemical safety expert forum Helsinki Chemicals Forum will also take place at the same time.
ChemBio Finland is the most significant event for the chemistry and biotechnology professionals in the Nordic Countries and Baltic region. It gathers the most recent information of the industries together with distinguished professionals, companies and their decision makers. The event provides effective face to face encounters and creates a forum for both the academic world and the business world to meet.Prices and more information about ChemBio Finland 2022
Learn about our participation options
Choose our stylish turnkey stand solutios for your company. You can choose from a range of models, from the compact SMART graphics department to the Scandinavian NORDIC ready department or the sleek BUSINESS department solution.
Turnkey graphic exhibition stand that celebrates your brand look.
Create your brand look with a sustainable Molto structure.
Supporting your business branding by creating welcoming but yet modern ambiance.
Chembio Finland presents:
Chemical industry, Organizations and science parks, Safety and risk management, Laboratory products
Process automation, Production management and equipment, Industrial machines and equipment
Chemicals, raw materials and other production supplies, Environment and Environmental analytics
Upkeep and maintenance, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical development, Diagnostics
Research reagents and equipment, Biomaterials, Bioinformatics, Biofuels, Industrial biotechnology
Financing, legal issues, patenting, technology transfer, Agriculture/Food, Analytical, basic laboratory and clinical laboratory equipment
Laboratory fittings, Laboratory supplies and chemicals, Small-sized equipment for laboratories, Laboratory fittings
Standards and reference material, Computer programs for laboratories, Planning, consulting and other services
Research and education, Other products and services
ChemBio Finland Fair is the the most effective and social medium, with the richest experiences
Fairs are a unique medium for bringing the spending power of all of your customers under a single roof and gain feedback on your products and services!